Tuesday 12 May 2015

Fountain!

Hey guys! I just thought I'd let you know that we have a new trading tab, and soon there will be a glitches tab as well to let you know about the latest glitches and how to do them. But aside from that, we have the new item... The fountain sprinkler!!!

I wanna buy it but I have too many items in my den ;~;

I'm only more than slightly disappointed that this fountain doesn't come in different colours. I mean, who doesn't want purple water flooding their garden?! 

BUT ALL GOOD NEWS COMES WITH BAD NEWS.... Trees are going out of stock ;~;
Now I will write a paragraph on the mourning of trees.

'Trees.... Why did you have to leave me... We were so good together... I loved you so much... Why did you leave? I remember a couple of years ago I tried to make a forest in my den using you... I could never have enough gems, I could never get enough of you... To fill my den with trees... But now, not only my den will be full of trees... My mourning mind will only shed thoughts of you and how much I loved you trees... If only you could stay with us 'till the end of time... Rest In Pepperonis trees.... Your much loved one... Anubis...''
Glad we got that over with. Now, what's for lunch?
WOOT WOOT As well as that last night we got 20 views which I am excited about because I am a noob at blogging and feel like that is a lot of views... Although I can guarantee that about 99.9% of those views are mine... ;~;
ALSO I got a signature that I will put at the end of each of my posts! I need a new one... This one really just proves how bad I am at art and photo editing... Maybe I should start a competition :3

But aside from that, not much has been going on in Animal Jam. As always, thanks for reading jammers!

~Anubis262



No comments:

Post a Comment