Wednesday 13 May 2015

SO MUCH STUFF!

Okay guys! We have a lot to get through today, because today was UPDATE DAY! First up, we have the newspaper!

Hallelujah! I've learned how to make gifs XD

CHEETAHS ARE BACK! YEEEEEAH! You have no idea how much I love the cheetah animal. I used to love running around with it. It's so awesome! But recently my interest was taken by the owl, and my cheetah has sadly come in second in the most loved animals list...


In the news they said we had a couple of new items... Those rumours are true! Please welcome the lily rug to the scene!

Woot woot
Nah, just kidding.... We have the mechanical futuristic items set though. This is the set of items that we had to vote for in the last newspaper. It won by apparently ''hundreds of thousands of votes.'' That made me think about how many people play animal jam. In one newspaper a couple of years ago they said 14 million. That was a couple of years ago. How many could there possible be now? I also heard an account is made every 3 seconds... Wow. Anyway, here's the mechanical items!


That's pretty much it for today! Hope you have a great day/night, and as always, thanks for reading!
~Anubis262


No comments:

Post a Comment