Thursday 7 May 2015

Horse shoe set + skates

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, it was a long story which I will later in the post explain. First up today we have the Inline Skates, which is kind of odd since Animal Jam is based in America and in America winter just passed over... But nonetheless, here we have the inline skates.


Yesterday's item was the horse shoe set:


So the story I was talking about earlier was about a tiny baby bird which I found on the edge of the street on the way home from school. I picked it up in a shoebox and took it to the vet, and they might have to put it down which is super sad :( 
It's a baby brush turkey, here's an image on the baby brush turkey:


I'm going to the vet tomorrow to see if the poor thing survived the night.
Thanks again for reading, I hope you all have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment